Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Dream Reborn

It has been an interesting few months, as I have gone from hating law school and feeling SURE that I was not meant to be an attorney, to the past 2 weeks where I have come to LOVE law school and really enjoy my part time job working as a legal assistant. A year ago, I was overwhelmed with the amount of work, the forced style of learning (the Socratic method and having to read through more than a forest worth of paper), and my complete inability to manage my time wisely. Now, I am still struggling but am making VAST improvements in how I manage my time. I make sure my reading gets done, and remarkably, I am understanding the material much better. Hopefully, I can continue this trend for the next 4 years and finally become an attorney down the road.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yay--you have a real post...I knew it would pay off looking at your blog each and every day waiting to see something cool! We are glad to hear you guys are doing well and that you are liking law school!