Sunday, December 30, 2007

Posting from Taipei


This is the second official post from Taipei, Taiwan (I wrote the last post about Christmas from here too). I just ate a interesting but tasty breakfast here at the Taipei office of one of the Chang family companies. The pic her shows what I ate-a doughy onion pancake wrapped around eggs and bacon. It is pretty good, much better than an Egg McMuffin.
We just got here about 2 hours ago after a long 13 hour flight. I am very much aware of the fact that Asian airlines do not use seat arrangements to suit a 300+ pound guy. 13 hours of sitting in a small metal seat made for a 150 lb chinese man is motivation for a stringent diet & exercise program, or, at least the program Randy recommends: "get some pills man, take some pills."


Tonight we hope to go to Taipei 101, currently the tallest building in the world, for the New Year's celebration. I am pretty excited about it, since it dwarfs any stupid falling ball that NYC uses for New Year's.

3 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

lol on the news they showed the celebration in Taipei, apparently it is a pretty big deal over there with the fireworks and evverything! I was thinking about you!!

Elissa said...

Hey world travelers!! How are you guys doing? Did Ellen make it on the plane ok? I hope she's feeling better. Lots of love! :)

Rebecca said...

Time for a new post!!