Sunday, December 2, 2007

Just a Sunday Night post

I am just posting for the sake of posting. Sunday is my one day break from studying and working, and so I truly relax. I always get a good 2-3 hour nap in. Of course, Ellen and I are able to really relax sans children. We need to hurry up and have some kids though, I figure I will be in my mid 50's when our first child goes on a mission or gets married. I'd rather not be so into the latter stages of life when that happens, so c'mon Ellen, lets get going!

The busy R.S. prez
So I'm sitting behind the R.S. president today in gospel doctrine, and I notice this weird object sticking out from the back of her neck, through her hair. As I look a little closer, I realize it is a pretty large sales tag for the necklace she is wearing. I went up and told her discreetly about it, and she was so embarrassed. She said she just bought the necklace yesterday, and must have tried it on this morning with the tag, and simply forgot to take it off. I sure hope she wasn't planning on returning the thing tomorrow, because she ripped the tag off after I told her about it.

MIDTERMS
Anyone who has taken tests in college, and thought those were difficult, needs to experience a law school exam. It will take too long to explain the process, but its like being given a Globe in August, and told to study it. Then, in December, although you have tried to memorize most countries and capitals, the question asks which village near the widest spot of the Amazon river has the biggest library. IT IS CRAZY

3 comments:

dust and kam said...

Hey Trev, Thanks for stopping by!

I am with you on the kids thing. We have been married almost 4 years (in a month). We are going to be 50 when our kids graduate, missions, etc. That is if we are lucky! :) At the pace we are going, we might be older!

Good Luck with that Law School stuff! FUN for you!

Adam and Melisa said...

Trevor Newcomer?! Is that really You? Where have you been the last 7 1/2 years?!!
Hey..this is your long lost friend Melisa....do you even remember me? Cheez..it's been a long time! Anyway...Kamie informed me of your blog, and I just had to check it out and see what you were up to! You and Ellen are so cute!
Anyway...we need to catch up!
I always knew you were lawyer material!:)

Lacey.costner said...

lol , YEs lets see some rosy cheeked freckled slanted eye babies!! Get on it!!! Also, your tests sound ridiculous!! But I'm sure you are doing great!! We love you!!