Saturday, June 14, 2008

My African Princess


No, I didn't become a member of the FLDS and find wife #2 in sub-Saharan Africa. However, we did find an African clothing stand at a D.C. fleamarket a few weeks back, where Ellen purchased a mumu type dress. It is comfortable for her 31 weeks prego body. I'm not sure why she decided to hold the bananas though. Watch out Chiquita-girl, you might be replaced by a Taiwanese banana toting pregnant gal in an African frock from Mali. Whenever Ellen appears in front of me wearing this dress, I can't help but hear the first few bars of the "Lion King" theme song, you know, the sun rising above the Serengeti part.

4 comments:

wyobuff said...

Well Trev, you've got a beautiful wife, no matter the dress or the natural hat. We love you guys and miss you.
Dad and Mom

Dan and Janay said...

I'll be over on Saturday night and we can play the bongo drum and sing some good ol' African folk songs.

Dan

Elissa said...

LOL oh my that was hilarious!! Ellen looks very cute, not too long now!!

Dan and Janay said...

She truly is a HOT MAMA with that on!
Janay