Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to the basics

OK, so I admittedly have gotten very political in my last few posts, and I feel like I have spoiled the familial nature of this blog, which was its original intent. Sure, I have always posted my opinions on different things, but the main purpose of this blog is to maintain contact with my family and friends, share photos, events, etc. Therefore, I will no longer be overly political on this blog, but will contribute to other politically minded blogs in the future.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

no worries my friend, anything you post is insightful and inspiring...whether it is a political opinion or a beautiful picture of your family.

wyobuff said...

Trev, you have a knack for seeing through the crap and getting to the point. I've enjoyed your comments and support you in your efforts.

Dad

Rebecca said...

Okay I am ready for a blog with cute pictures and things that make me laugh...in English!

Rebecca said...

Okay Trev so all that I know, I know from Ellen's blog, and that my dear brother in law is not much. All I can read is Baby Wise. Can you please update us? Thanks.