Thursday, September 6, 2007

Dark Chocolate M&Ms

Anyone tried those new dark chocolate M&Ms (DC M&M)? Of course I am referring to the peanut variety, since getting the non-peanut ones would be stupid-they both cost the same, so why not get the ones that include a personal peanut for your eating pleasure??
Anyway, at first I hated the DC M&M. It tasted just like cheap chocolate chips you get that are too bitter and take away from what should be a good chocolate chip cookie. Then, I realized that I shouldn't treat the DC M&M like the normal Peanut M&M, because the normal one is milk chocolate, and is satisfying when popped in the mouth and quickly crunched into oblivion. The DC M&M, I realized, must be massaged in the mouth, allowed to melt patiently, until the candy-coated shell's sweetness melds with the bitter chocolate, undressing the peanut from its candy/chocolate clothes until it crunches satisfyingly in your mouth. THAT IS HOW YOU ENJOY THE NEW DARK CHOCOLATE M&Ms!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Trev! You are too funny...maybe amid my pickiness I will break down and try those. The regular peanut M&Ms are my favorite!!

Lacey.costner said...

lol, oh goodness....you should write commercials trev...lol Love you!!

meghan said...

Im with Rebecca I love the regular peanut m&m's. They are my favorite also.

DrJ said...

Nice T-Bone
I never fully appreciated the dark side until you explained all of the benefits. Thanks for all your hard work.