Sunday, February 17, 2008

Iroiro (means "various" in Japanese)

1) MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
Currently: anytime I try to sit down in Economy Class on an Asian airline.
Previously: There are so many, that I can't think of just one that stands out. Here are some memorable ones...
Darth Vader-when I was around 4 or 5, my Dad picked up this cheapy Darth Vader Halloween costume at a garage sale sometime in the Spring. I decided to try it on, black cape and all, but without my underpants. I decided to show the junior high girls softball team next door my awesome costume, and unfortunately, showed them my little lightsaber too.

Baptisms-I had a good number of stuffed animals, and after learning about Baptism in Sunday School, decided they needed to take that first step towards exaltation. Our bathtub became the font, and I proceeded to immerse all of them!



2) FAVORITE FOODS
Pizza, especially NY style; Katsudon; fresh sushi from the Tokyo Tsukiji Market; Ellen's potstickers; Gyros; Aunt Cheryl's Popovers; real kuromiso (red miso) ramen; Sendai Japan Beef Tongue!


3) FAVORITE VACATIONS:

Visiting the mountains (especially Jackson Hole/Yellowstone); Kyoto, Japan; Meinong, Taiwan; NYC (but I haven't been in awhile); Seattle (love Pike's and the aquarium district); Anywhere BYU is playing (except Laramie or Ft. Collins);

4) FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
American Idol; Friday Night Lights (the best acted show on T.V.); Ninja Warrior; Survivorman; Paula Deen on Food Network;

5)THREE THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
I am a freestyle rapper; I don't drink white milk, EVER, but I love chocolate milk; I have participated in a midnight drug raid; I have wandered along 8-mile road in Detroit, rapping, and I am not Eminem; I once hosted a sports show on a little known A.M. radio station in Provo.


ANYONE READING THIS WHO HAS NOT ANSWERED THESE QUESTIONS IS NOW TAGGED!

5 comments:

dust and kam said...

You crack me up Trevor!

Lacey.costner said...

I love the light saber comment....lol LOVE YOU BRO!!! What color is your light saber??? lol

Dan and Janay said...

Okay, that was freakin' awesome. I won't ask if the light saber was ready for battle. You and I need to go rap down 12th avenue in Oak Park sometime. I'm sure us two honkies will make tons o' friends!!

Stephanie said...

little light saber! so funny! thanks for the cool points and the blog link. from our family to yours, peace. love. out!

{ Bethany } said...

That reminds me! I thought of a good song for you guys to rap to at the next Family Reunion. You know Fergie's "Fergalicious"? I hope you know where I'm going with this...how about "Sprague-alicious"??? I always sing it that way in the car when it comes on...but Im a huge dork. haha. :P