Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The embarrassing proof

I don't have much time to write at this moment, but I discovered through an old buddy of mine, Kyle D in Utah, that there is an old recording of me and some wannabe rapper freestylin. MY younger brother Ryan (Ryno to those in the know) provided the beats to my madness when I was creating lyrical masterpieces in real time, no rehearsin, no cursin. I tried to beatbox, but I can't hold a candle to Ryno. Anyway, you can see it here. I'm the big guy spitting in the microphone and bustin out with the freestyle rhymin. For all you haters that don't believe the hype, this homey really rocked the mike back in the day! PEACE OUT!
Ryno, you got any vids of you beatboxing for F-line party's or anything? I'll never forget the "Intergalactic Planetary" you pulled off at BYU that one time...

7 comments:

dust and kam said...

Oh my . . . that brought back so many memories from the KM^2 house. That is too funny. I am trying to explain all the funny home teacher memories to Dustyn - but he just doesn't fully understand Trevor and Ryan!! I remember standing outside for hours with you and Ryan free-styling! :)

That was great! Thanks for sharing!

Lacey.costner said...

that brought back sooooo many memories!!! Love you bro!!!

Ryan said...

those were the days T-Bone, but ain't it cool that we can still bust it out with the best of 'em!

Lacey.costner said...

ARchuleta really is LDS

Dan and Janay said...

We need to go freestyle in Oak Park ASAP!!

{ Bethany } said...

HA! That was awesome.

Adam and Melisa said...

ok...so now I'm having a dejavu moment or something. Thanks for sharing...that was great! Hope you and Ellen are surviving pregnancy...I'm so excited for you!