Monday, March 3, 2008

More tag stuff

1. What were you doing 10 years ago??

I was 22, just off the mission, living in Hope Mills North Carolina, and working at a brand new Japanese restaurant called "Kyoto Express." I seriously got the job because I was such a Japan-freak at that time and was willing to do anything to speak Japanese.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today

Um, I have one thing...try to start using "to-do" lists.

3. 5 snacks I enjoy

The 90-100 calorie Quaker granola bars from Costco. Key Lime Pie Yoplait. Spitz sunflower seeds, dill pickle or spicy. Almonds or Cashews. Is a quarter pounder with cheese a snack??

4. 3 Bad habits

1. Not keeping the office clean

2. Not knowing when or where to draw the line when I'm telling a joke.

3. Procrastinating everything

4. Eating "just for the taste of it" instead of because I'm actually hungry

5. Not posting on this blog enough


5. What would you do if you were instantly a billionare??

Buy a ton of homes/apartments, renovate them, then offer them to low income families and make the state guarantee rental payments to me. Lease cars to people who cannot afford to buy one for around $150.00-200.00/month. Learn to play golf. Buy a Gulfstream V corporate Jet, and travel with the Hunts to various world destinations!

6. 5 places I have lived

1. Tri-Cities, Washington; Nakano, Tokyo, Japan; Afton, Wyoming; Dearborn, Michigan; Port Imperial, West New York, New Jersey.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Trev, it was sad to see that you only needed to name three bad habits, but you named five. Way to keep yourself humble I guess.

Dan and Janay said...

A quarter pounder with cheese can be a snack if it is eaten within the hours of 2pm to 5 pm or 8pm to 6am. At any other time it is considered part of your meal. If you eat a quater pounder with cheese between the hours of 6 am and 10 am you are some kind of freak because McDonald's doesn't even sell it before 10 am, and that would mean you have them laying around your house or something.

We will roll deep in your gulfstream any day. You pick up the gas, and we'll pay for the food. Deal?

Rebecca said...

Alright Trev...get on it and post something new!