Saturday, March 29, 2008

Glad to be a Jazz fan

Living here in Sacramento, I only get the chance to see the Jazz play once or twice a year. On top of that, I have to deal with Kings fans all the time. Some friends of mine are even known to dress their toddlers and infants up in the purple poop known as Kings gear. Then there is Ellen, who is kind of a "cooler" of sorts. If she watches a game live with me, whoever we root for inevitably loses. I'm wondering if I need to make her a fan of the opposing teams, and see if that somehow helps mine. Anyway, today I saw something that makes me glad to be a Jazz fan. I'll try to convince Ellen now that attending at least "one or two" games a month is perfectly fine.

2 comments:

kanaboke said...

Yes, my hubby watched the game too and was thoroughly shocked and amazed that he was there. Gooooo President Monson!!

Dan and Janay said...

I'm now offended and not going to church do to your comment! Thanks a lot Trevor!
janay