Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rayley comes home!




I'm a new father, so of course I'm posting more pics of our new daughter, Rayley. When I have time to think of something else to post about, I will. Anyway, we brought Ellen and Rayley home today, and both are sound asleep as I write this. Everything is the same as it was before Sunday, except for the tiny little fact that I am now responsible for the well being and care of this little angel, and Ellen isn't complaining that the baby is hurting her from the inside.

9 comments:

Emily in Wonderland said...

Awwwww! She's so cute! You gotta fix your pictures though, only the first one is showing up! I want to see her!

:)

Ryan said...

Hey guys!! She is SOOOO CUTE! Awww, enjoy her while she's tiny it goes by way to fast!

wyobuff said...

Wow, only two days in the hospital. You were 5.5 weeks old when the NICU finally sent you home, only because your mom was a nurse. Good looking kid...because of her mom, I'm sure. TEE HEE

Dad

Rebecca said...

Yep, she is still cute! Ephram has a little red mark on that same eye. It's like they share a little cousinly secret now! I want to see the other three pictures too!

Lacey.costner said...

She looks totally asian in this pic!! She is a cutie and we hope to see her in September!!

{ Bethany } said...

Congratulations, you two!!!!! I am so happy! What a sweet little girl...I wish we could see you all in person so I could hold her. :) Welcome to parenthood! :D PS Ellen looks great in that pic at the hospital, thats so not allowed!!!

Rebecca said...

Yay, more pictures!

Elissa said...

She is sooo cute! Thanks for reposting those pictures, I love the first one! Awww we can't wait to see her!

dust and kam said...

I go on vacation for a week and look what happens! :)

Congratulations! She is so, so cute! I am so excited for you and Ellen! What a fabulous July 20th! July is the best month for birthdays!

Congrats!