Saturday, April 26, 2008

Unique experiences with Ellen

At the dentist office this week, the dentist asked Ellen if she had ever eaten dog (she never has) and Ellen replied: "Well, everyone knows that black dogs are the best, then yellow, then spotted, then white. The brown dogs are not as tasty." It is important to note that one of the dental assistants had her black poodle right there in the office. The dentist then explained that he lived in Japan for awhile when he was in the military. Ellen then said, in front of all the assistants "Did you ever start liking asian girls over there? Did you ever fall in love with asian girls?"

While reading from the BoM this morning, Ellen said "Oh good, there is a footprint for this word!" (footnote)

The past two mornings, I have woken up and fixed breakfast. This morning, Ellen got up and I could smell the eggs and bacon. I was getting really excited for a good breakfast, and was surprised to find this on the breakfast table:


Mmmm, breakfast spaghetti with yogurt drink! I know your all jealous!!

8 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

lol I bet Ellen was definitely the topic of the day with her comments!! Dental problems?? Tell me whats up, if its something Dr. KWant did, he will replace it!!
oh and the breakfast spaghetti?? What the freak is in that stuff??? Ellen, Ellen, Ellen, you shouldn't mix classic american breakfast with Italian, two great things seperate yes!!! But together....it just doesn't work...

Trevor said...

hum....I think Trev likes that food , or he just likes to eat ????hahaha

we went to the dentist cause my gum huts me , and then we both doing some filling , nothing with Dr. Kwant though , I still think he did such a good job on me !!

ellen

Rebecca said...

I love all the Ellenisms!

Dbone's blogger said...

Tbone that is a story for ages man lol with what ellen said i wonder if there is a group of dentists that watching just kidding

the Lola Letters said...

Hey Trev! Ryan told us you had a blog so we were reading up on it tonight - hil-arious!! We loved the Rich Kids/Poor Kids posts! It cracked Kyle up pretty bad! I want to repost it to my blog! It's a good read! We also loved reading about (and seeing) all of Ellen's wonderful kitchen creations! I hope she doesn't read your blog (meanie ;) ha ha! Anyway - we miss you guys! It was fun to see the pics. Tell Ellen I think she looks beeeeautiful with that cute belly and we're excited for you and your new little one! Take care.
Laura

meghan said...

Hey Trevor I saw you added us, that is great. We had to change our blog address though.. Just thought you might want the update.
Meghan
www.paranoidmommy.blogspot.com
Thanks

Dan and Janay said...

It's all about the yellow fever...until they start making crazy breakfasts like that jive!

Dan

Rebecca said...

C'mon Trev, give us something new! I am tired of stalking your blog!!